- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Fun – Comfortable – Modern – Spacious – Clean – Secure
Crater Animal Clinic boards both cats and dogs in the Rogue Valley. Our boarding facility is open Monday-Friday from 8:30 AM to 5 PM and Saturday from 9:00 AM until noon. *Due to limited staffing during lunch hours, we discourage drop-off or pick-up between the hours of 12 PM to 2 PM.
Your pet’s comfort during their stay is our priority at Crater Animal Clinic. As your pet stays with us he/she will enjoy lodging in our Feline Suites and Condos or Canine Indoor/Outdoor Runs and Large Suites. We will follow your feeding instructions for your pets; otherwise your animal will be fed twice daily with Hill’s Science Diet Maintenance kibble. However, we encourage you to bring your pet’s food to lessen the chance of an upset digestive system. If your pet is on a prescription diet, please remember to bring your pet’s food as we only provide prescription canned food diets at an additional cost.
We provide soft, synthetic sheepskin blankets for all of our boarding animals. However, please feel free to bring in your pet’s favorite bedding to make their stay more comfortable.
Three to four times daily dogs will enjoy playing in our outdoor play area. Cats will enjoy their indoor play area and multiple daily interactions with the staff. Unfamiliar animals are not let out together during play time.
Your pet will have protection and security with an attentive and well trained staff. A veterinarian is close at hand should an emergency arise. There is also a nurse on premise at all times.
Requirements for boarding:
1) In order to maintain a disease-free environment, we require all pets to be current on vaccines. If Crater Animal Clinic did not administer vaccines, proof of current vaccinations by your regular veterinarian must be presented at the time of drop-off. Vaccines must me given according to manufacturer label. Vaccines must have been given by a licensed physician.
- Vaccination requirements for dogs include Rabies, Bordetella, Leptospirosis, Distemper, Parainfluenza, Adenovirus and Parvovirus.
- Vaccination requirements for cats include Leukemia, Panleukapenia, Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, Chalmydia and Rabies.
- All booster vaccines must be given at least one week prior to boarding at Crater Animal Clinic. If you have questions about your pet’s vaccinations we encourage you to call us at 541-779-0951 to schedule an appointment. If you present your pet for boarding with overdue vaccines or no vaccine proof, we will not be able to provide accommodations for your pet.
2) We have a flea and tick free environment here at Crater Animal Clinic. To maintain this environment we require current flea and tick control (according to manufacturer label) when boarding. If your pet is not on flea and tick control we will apply a single dose of our product for our current fee.
- Emergency contact information.
- Medications (Prescriptions): Instructions (amount, time, frequency) for medications administered. Bring syringes if insulin is being administered.
- Proof of vaccination if performed at another clinic.
- Bedding/toys/bowls: Optional. We do not use glass or ceramic bowls as these may break and injure your pet.
- Food: Bring your pet’s canned/wet food or any other food you would like your pet to receive other than Hill’s Science Diet Maintenance kibble.
- List of any special needs/requirements for your pet.
Check-in takes approximately 10-15 minutes to get accurate information to ensure pet’s well-being for the duration of the visit. To expedite drop-off print these two forms below and fill them out before you bring your pet into Crater Animal Clinic.
In case of emergency, we reserve the right to treat your pet at our discretion should we be unable to contact you. A deposit may be required for reservations during highly requested times. We are not responsible for items left with your pet.
We thank you for choosing Crater Animal Clinic for your boarding needs.